CUPCAKE HAYATLAR

CUPCAKE HAYATLAR

31.3.12

Dali @ Cer Modern

Last Saturday, we visited Dali exhibition at Cer Modern.
Exhibition includes 121 pieces from Salvador Dali’s suites “Divine Comedy”,
“Gala’s Dinners” and “Memoires of Surrealism”.
You can visit exhibition until May 20, 2012.

Now, I am off to enjoy my Saturday.
So let Dali`s art speak for you.
Then you decide whether Dali is Crazy or Genius?

Have a great weekend full with Cupcake Art !!!

PS. I have hidden myself within Dali`s dreamy art world :)
Could you be able to find me???






Cupcake Hayatlar







“Gala’s Dinners is uniquely devoted to the pleasures of taste. 
Do not look for dietetic formulas here.” 
DALI





5 comments:

LILA MOONLIGHT said...

Goncacim cidden cok basarili bir saklanma, renklerin arasinda : ) Birinci tablo favorim ve senin icinde oldugun : ) Canim sen gelince bircok seyin yaninda spritz keyfi de yapariz. Cupcake haftasonlari : )

Sonsuz Dekorasyon said...

çok başarılı çalışmalar gerçekten güzel saklamışsın kendini:)

Kultur und Stil said...

wow that sounds like a wonderful exhibition! I'd love to see it too, even if I'm not an expert when it comes to art, I like to go to museums, especially modern art museums!

have a great sunday,

xxx Anita

lulu's life said...

Harika saklamissin kendini.. yakismissin resme seninle birlikte satin almak istiyorummm :))) xxx Tesekkurler keyifli paylasim icin..

Modagrafya said...

Bu Dali'ye bir gidemedim, 2 sene öncekine gitmiştim müthişti. Bu da müthiş:) Güzel yazın sayesinde gitmiş kadar oldum:)