CUPCAKE HAYATLAR

CUPCAKE HAYATLAR

14.3.12

The Inspiration T(H)REE

Each Wednesday -on the 3rd day of week- I share 3 inspirational photos. 

Those might be the photos of food, fashion, people, art or any view from my window... 

My aim is to create an inspiration tree for the week.

Let those photos inspire us to make
- our lives more colorful,
- our week more stress-free,
- our selves more productive, happy and full of love. 

This week, I get the inspiration from my kitchen!
 
Let`s see the world as a big CUPCAKE;)


1) Some fresh veggies on my kitchen countertop
I am a huge fan of green-red tomatoes
And love those flower-like lettuces


2) Whenever I go to a new city, I ask for the local wine 
And here is Vinkara, local wine from my current city (Ankara)
Minimalist design of its label urged me to taste this one;)



3)My luck bowl is full with fresh berries
Typical week-day breakfast!!!


Have a Cupcake inspired Wednesday !!!



3 comments:

LILA MOONLIGHT said...

Goncacim, ogle yemegi vakti iyi geldi bu saglikli ve lezzetli post : )

lulu's life said...

cok fresh bir post olmus :)) Domateslerin agzimi sulandirdi.. Ozledim domates yemeyi ve Mayis ayini iple cekiyorum yeniden satin almaya baslamak icin.. :) Mutlu hafta ortasi Gonca'cim.. Bu arada seninle paylasmam lazim.. senin vasitanla @Yitikulke ile twitterda yazismaya basladik.. is yerlerimiz cok yakin ve sanirim bi kahve icimi gorusup, gezi yazisi yazmam uzerine gorusecegiz.. Tesekkur ederim cupcake'immm :)

JoJo said...

That bowl of berries looks yummy, but the wine looks more yummy! :)

xx