CUPCAKE HAYATLAR

CUPCAKE HAYATLAR

19.9.12

The Inspiration T(H)REE

Each Wednesday -on the 3rd day of week- I share 3 inspirational photos. 

Those might be the photos of food, fashion, people, art or any view from my window... 

My aim is to create an inspiration tree for the week.

Let those photos inspire us to make
- our lives more colorful,
- our week more stress-free,
- our selves more productive, happy and full of love. 

This week, the inspiration comes from pink items that I just bought to pamper myself :)
When your life is getting busier, it is good to give some breaks to soothe your soul. Is not it?

Let`s see the world as a big CUPCAKE;)


1) Let me introduce you my new cute pink eye kit :)
Eye Mask from Hollywood Fashion Secrets Spa
Satin mask helps to block light out for a great night sleep
And I use gel insert to soothe puffy eyes



2) the Earth Therapeutics Soul Socks
Those are the softest socks that I have ever touched
The best thing is they moisturize your feet with the aloe vera, chamomile and lavendar infusion
Say goodbye to smelly socks :)





3) You could not pamper yourself without a cup of herbal tea. Could you?
Love my Hello Kitty Kettle 

 


Have a Cupcake inspired Wednesday !!!


5 comments:

LILA MOONLIGHT said...

Bunlar cok tatli yav, her kullandiginda guldurur bunlar seni, ne guzel. O coraplardan ben de istiyorum! Goz maskem vardi bir yerlerde, bulup kullanayim ben de : ) Mailini bekliyorum rahat zamaninda, yada skype tan yazisalim : ) Ben de yeni dondum tatilden : )

Lulu's life said...

Ben hic uyumak icin extra bir yardimci aramdim lakin pofur pofur her ortamda uyurum hihih :)) Coraplar ile ilgili daha once bir post yapmis olababilir misin ? Hatirliyorum :) Kokularini bize dogru yolla Cupcake'im.. Yumusak bir corap icin servet odemeye ragziyimdir :)) Cok severim coraplari.. Alpcan bile bu sevgimi biliyor artik :))) Ve tatli hello kitty kettle'ina selam :)) Biliyorsun gorunce once bi korkmustum #cupcakebebek icin kullanacagini dusunup ama sonra sen beni rahatlattin.. opuyorum canim !

minikkus said...

heeey bu göz bandı ve kettle pek eglenceliymiş yaaaa:) yannız ben uyumak icin yastıga bile gerek duymam, uykum geldiyse kafamı koyar ve koydugum anda uyumaya başlarım. tek sorun kuş uykusu gibi uykum var, zırt diye en ufak bi seste uyanıyorum:)) onun icin de sanırım bant yerine kulaklık gibi bişey takmam lazım ^.^

LILA MOONLIGHT said...

Goncacim, cupcakes and cashmere i seviyorsan book signing i var bugun chicago bloomingdales de , oglen https://www.facebook.com/events/119820911499388/ gidersen kesin resim cek, cok cupcake olur :) guzel aftasonlari canim :)

Unknown said...

Hello , how are you???
I"m going to wish you a great week.Always visit your blog because I like a lot of your post.

I always want to visit every day news.
Visit also my Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/couturetrend1

And my blog : http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

One big kiss for you!!